Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Too much information?

August 19, 2015

I have been teaching How to Communicate with Animals workshops for 16 years now. I’m happy and proud to say that some of my former students have gone on to become professional communicators. It’s always wonderful to see these women in publications or on-line.

Anyone can expand their telepathic skills to communicate with animals – really!  I mean it. You just have to make the commitment and do it! There really is no excuse. If you want to do this you can – it just takes a little instruction and a lot of practice.

I’ve heard many excuses or fears from potential students and one that always makes me laugh is the fear that they will be inundated with information from animals all the time. If this is something you worry about – let it go.


Communicating with animals is a deliberate act. I have to sit down and get quiet and close my eyes to really hear an animal. It is not like that Eddie Murphy Dr. Doolittle movie, but sometimes I wish it was! Wouldn’t that be fun to hear what all the animals in the neighborhood are saying?

If you want to deepen your connection to your pet or wild animals or any species for that matter, learn how to communicate with them telepathically. There are lots of great “how to” books and many teachers available. I love teaching and am constantly amazed at how much information people get in their very first class.

Join me to learn soon. I have a workshop in Los Angeles, Sept 26 & 27, then another in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on Oct. 31 & Nov 1. I am also teaching teleclasses now. You don’t even have to leave home to learn about Animal Death and Spirituality with two classes on August 22nd. You’ll find all the information on my website, www.marygetten.com


It’s time to drop the excuses and get busy expanding your animal communication skills. You know you want to – just do it!