Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cetacean Summit


April 8, 2014

Wow – where has the time gone? I dropped the ball on these blogs back in February when I was in Seattle teaching a workshop and then in Hawaii presenting at the Cetacean Summit. I am going to do my best to get back on track and post something each week – at least until I go to Bimini in June for my Dolphin Swim Adventure.

The Cetacean Summit that was held in Kona, on the Big Island of Hawaii, on March 1-5, 2014, was a HUGE success on many levels. It brought together 19 of the worlds top whale and dolphin visionaries, communicators and wisdom teachers. This was an opportunity for us to come together and share some of our work and insights with each other and a group of about 50 attendees who came from around the world. The international scope of this gathering was awesome. The Summit was educational, inspiring, transformative and a cetacean love fest! We really came together as a pod.
Most of the presenters 
Each presentation brought something new and deep. I was honored to share about Raising your Consciousness with Whales and Dolphins. There were channeled messages from whales and incredible stories about close personal relationships with wild dolphins. Other presentations were about creating Unity-Community and the healing power of cetaceans.

In addition to the outstanding presentations, many of us had the opportunity to swim with the wild spinner dolphins of Hawaii. They are amazing and loving beings and dozens showed up each day right outside the hotel! We also spent time with the humpback whales that were there calving during our visit. One evening Jean-Luc Bozzoli showed his newest visionary DVD and another night we had a dance party!

Spinners we met
I so enjoyed spending time with old friends that I rarely see and finally meeting some colleagues like Joan Ocean, who I had not previously met in person. We bonded as a group and I am sure that we will get together again in a similar format. The time and place just needs to be determined.

Check out the website www.cetaceansummit.com. There is still good information posted there. I hope to see you at the next one!