Sunday, September 1, 2013

Welcome to my Blog


September 1, 2013

Over the years, so many clients and students have asked me to share stories and wisdom that I’ve accumulated in my decades of communicating with animals. Now seems to be the time and there are many things bubbling around in my consciousness that I would like to share.

I don’t know exactly what this weekly blog will entail or where it might go, but I intend to share
  • stories about animal clients
  • things that happen in workshops
  • messages and tales from dolphins and whales
  • educational information
  • conservation issues
  • ways to practice and deepen your communication skills
  • other fun stuff.
If there are subjects that you would like me to address, please feel free to write me at mg@rockisland.com.

You can sign up here to get these blogs delivered directly to your email, you can read them here, or on my website, www.MaryGetten.com

Enjoy!