Monday, September 28, 2015

Past Lives

September 28, 2015

Animals are spiritual beings just like humans. I didn’t grow up with this perspective, but after almost 20 years of talking to animals I know this to be true. We all come from the spirit realm and we return there, again and again. We ARE spirit and when we are embodied on the earth we often wear different “clothes”.

I attended a wonderful class on Reincarnation a few years ago that put forth a theory I really like. As our spirit leaves this world, we drop off our attributes, characteristics, challenges, and all those things and situations that made us unique, in a big repository. As a spirit is preparing to enter the earth, it stops there and picks up the things it wants, to create this next adventure. So, you might pick up the handicapped, smart, rich characteristics, or the murderous, poor, trumpet playing lonely ones.

You can also pick up the clothes of another species – tiger, bird, tree or dog. I have spoken to many animals that told me they have been human in another life. Sometimes they have even been together with the same people they enjoy today. I remember a dog that told me he and his people had shared another life when they were both black labs. His person did not like hearing that he had been a dog! I’m certain he didn’t believe it, but that’s fine, we all have our personal beliefs and I don’t try to convince anyone that mine are any more correct than theirs. I just report what I get.

I have vivid memories of my spirit in the body of a female silver wolf. I also remember a time as a
black panther or jaguar. Both of those energies were very present with me in my twenties, long before I became an animal communicator. I am always excited when I encounter wolves or big cats because I have that energy running through me.

Granny, my orca friend, confirmed many years ago that I have spent numerous lifetimes in the sea in various forms. She expressed that while she has always chosen to be a whale or dolphin, that she has tried almost every kind. Other whales have told me they have been human and even stars!


I love teaching my Animal Death and Spirituality workshop. In it we explore all these possibilities and connect with our pets that have passed on. The information we get about where they are what they are doing is always fascinating. Think about joining me in a Teleclass next year. It’s an enlightening and fun workshop.